Thursday, September 30, 2010

Up North

Starting tomorrow I'm packing up the family truckster and heading to Green Bay, WI. I know Green Bay doesn't sound all that exciting, but after dropping a couple of thousand clams on the kid's chompers, me and the missus had to scale back our trip to someplace a little more affordable.

This trip will offer us the chance to unwind and relax. We'll get to do some fun things with the kiddo in the city on Saturday and then enjoy a good part of the Autumn scenery of Wisconsin as we head out to my cousin's cabin near the Nicolet National Forest. Chances of us catching the Packers/Lions game on Oct 3rd are slim to none, but that's ok. I'm confident the Packers will do just fine whether I'm in the stadium or not.
I don't have much to report on the game and the new server as I have been busier than a one legged man in a bear butt kicking contest with this trip. But don't you worry, this little rest will give me the reset I need to clean off my WOW plate and prepare for the expansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment