Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ah the headaches...

I've been reading a few forums to catch up on how heroics and other fine PVE aspects of the game are going. What I was looking for was strategies on how to tank this and how to tank that, but what I did find was what appears to be alot of crying and head bashing about how hard it all is. Maybe crying is a bit much, but it appears that there is alot of struggling (especially with healers going OOM) in these new heroics.
I haven't participated in any heroics mostly because my gear level prevents me from that embarrassment (currently you need a gear level of 329 and I'm right at 324). Therefore, I have no idea how hard these places are. It does tell me that even after I hit a gear level of 329, I should continue to run the regular versions of the heroics until I understand how to tank these places.

And when I get to do heroics, I hope they stay HARD. That's the base definition of "HEROIC" mode. HEROIC = HARD. I'm glad because maybe this will refine the player base into being better so when raid fights like the Lich King pop up, people know of the situation awareness of the fight as well all the abilities of their character.

Overall, I value this system over the Wrath style heroics because I don't want the PuG headaches from immature and unknowledgeable players.

No comments:

Post a Comment